SAFETY MEASURES FOR YOUR COACH HIRE
Please be assured that the safety of our customers and staff is our primary concern and we are doing everything we can to ensure that staff can travel safely.
All our vehicles are extensively cleaned and disinfected daily and after every use. We have implemented enhanced cleaning regimes which will continue to be monitored and adhered to and we will continue to follow guidance from Public Health England.
There have been no known cases of Covid-19 involving Poynters Coaches vehicles, employees or customers. We will continue to monitor all of our staff and ensure up to date and regular information is shared with them to reduce the risk or impact they are exposed to.
The following policies have been introduced for the course of this pandemic:
- When standing at your pick up point or at your destination waiting to return please ensure that you are stood a minimum of 1m away from other people
- Please sanitize your hands before you board the coach
- All passengers must supply and wear a mask or face covering whilst on board the coach (exceptions are children under 11 years old or people with a medical condition that prevents this)
- When entering the coach please fill seats from the back first and when exiting the coach please empty from the front first
- The double seat behind the driver will not be available for use
- Eating and drinking is not allowed on the coach, and if there is a toilet on the coach this is only available for extreme emergency use
- Do not travel if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 including high temperature, a new continuous cough, loss of smell or taste
We look forward to welcoming you on board!